Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sorrow's Army

I must admit, I don't know very much about guitar playing. For myself I've found it to be the most difficult instrument to play of the few that I've tried to pickup. Be that as it may I still think I can recognize when somebody is proficiently playing the instrument. Take for instance this video I'm about to show in which Graham Coxon of Blur plays a tune from his latest album, "The Spinning Top." One can only be impressed by his quick fingerpicking and precision timing; just think of the years of practice it took to get to that point. If you haven't heard the album I recommend picking it up, it's mostly acoustic and although a bit lengthy it's full of great songs. Here is the video:

1 comment:

Fingish said...

Yeah, great album. Would still love to see a Blur reunion though...