Thursday, September 3, 2009

Need to Know

Update #2:

I used to waste a lot of time on Facebook but I don't regret doing it for this one reason: Culprit 1. One day while I was perusing some "groups" on Facebook I stumbled upon one post that caught my attention. Some guy had posted a link to Culprit 1's Myspace recommending that we check out his "mesmerizing stuff". I was in need of something new and exciting at the time so I decided to take a listen. After listening to about 30 seconds of the track "Brasilia" I was hooked. I got his album "Running In Order" and have listened to it regularly ever since. Now I say to you: Listen to his mesmerizing stuff. Below is the video for the track "No Need to Ask" and here is a link to the song that got me following the Culprit.



More to come soon.

No comments: