Friday, November 6, 2009

Reader Request #1

Artist: Wendigo
Album: Audio Leash
Requested by: Stan Kovich

Go to Google and type in "wendigo audio leash" and you'll get nothing but links to torrent websites. That's how little there is to find on the web about this Hungarian band, which is surprising to me as their album sounds very mainstream. This is not a bad trait for a virtually (possibly) unknown band to have I just find it a bit interesting. Wendigo is not a band I would normally listen to but I can appreciate what they have done with this album. They know how to write a great riff and a number of their songs had hooks that I immediately noticed, opener "Reach" being a prime example. So while it's not necessarily an album I would listen to all the time I would still recommend it to those of you who like it loud and hard. Loud and hard is sometimes just what I need.

Verdict:
Matters

No comments: