Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quick Update

I've decided that since I have a few more followers now that I should try something a little different. Here is a basic rundown of how it will work:

1. E-mail me an album recommendation.
2. If I haven't heard it I will try and listen to it and provide a short review of it.
3. If I have heard it I will decide whether or not to post about it.
4. At the end of the review I will label it with one of the two phrases: "Matters" or "Doesn't Matter"

This will be a once a week event and my goal is to involve the reader more in the blog process. Over time the result of such a format will be more variety and more exposure to music that most people haven't heard. In addition to this new format I will continue with my old ways and post every so often as I see fit.

Here is my e-mail if you are unable to find it on my page: mbcrossley18@yahoo.ca

No comments: