Saturday, June 18, 2011

*Exclusive* New Culprit 1 Track

Culprit 1 - Grains Of Light by culprit1

I'm liking the direction Culprit 1 is taking with this new song and soon to be released EP. Don't get me wrong, I love his first two albums "Running in Order" & "Theme 2", they were by no means missteps, but I do believe his strength lies in instrumental music. I still remember the first time hearing Brasilia and being absolutely shocked by it's quality, same goes for 1015 to Godaido. Instrumentals can be very difficult to pull-off but in Culprit's case he composes them with aplomb and leaves a unique touch on each song. For me they are the songs that keep me coming back for more and that's why I like his current approach to the EP. Enjoy the music and support the artist!

1 comment:

Fingish said...

Sounds good, different than his last two albums but still has that 'Culprit 1' feel.